VoIP has finally arrived in the router.
Vodia IO gives you the most powerful Broadband VoIP solution available. With the integrated DECT base station and FXS ports, the built-in Vodia PBX telephone system can support all your devices. Combined with the Intel® router platform, this is the ideal solution for businesses that need a telephone system and Internet access in the office but don’t want the complexity of operating several devices, for example shops, doctors, lawyers, and restaurants.
There is no need to run a dedicated device in the LAN for running your telephone server any more. This saves time for managing several devices, it saves the cost for multiple devices and it saves electricity.
Vodia IO can handle up to 16 simultaneous calls, making it an appropriate choice for a large number of offices. The built in broadband router offers the latest high-speed options with WAN Gigabit, Fiber, VDSL2+ or ADSL2+. Vodia IO provides you all the necessary options to manage your entire company’s local network with LAN and WiFi options.
The integrated FXS ports and DECT base station allow you to connect multiple voice devices combined with your standard SIP devices. The analog ports are useful to connect POS devices, door intercom systems or FAX devices.
An abundant choice for DECT devices makes office voice mobility robust and easy.
The management interface for Vodia IO can be accessed from a web browser, making it easy to set up and keep it running. The router and the PBX can be managed through the same interface.
- Broadband router with all broadband option: ADSL2+, VDSL2+, Fiber, WAN
- Ethernet Gigabit switch with 4 ports
- 2 USB 3.0 ports
- 2 FXS ports for analog devices such as legacy phones, alarm or payment terminal
- Integrated DECT base station for 6 handsets based on CAT-iq 2.0
- Latest WiFi 802.11ac with 2 SSIDs
- Up to 16 concurrent calls
- 128 MB non volatile memory
- Router IPv4, IPv6
- Stateful firewall / DMZ
- NAT, ALG, Pass-through
- WiFi 802.11ac with 2 SSIDs
- MAC address filtering
- DHCP Server including option 66
- DNS relay, DNS proxy
- Complete Vodia PBX installed on device
- Licensing options for 4, 8 and 16 simultaneous calls
- Automatic provisioning of VoIP phones
- Multiple language support on local file system
- Local storage for voicemails
- Built-in near and far-end SIP SBC
- Dual IPv4/IPv6 operation and translation